RJF Investigative Services
RJF Investigative Services is a new, high end investigations company specializing in computer and mobile phone forensics. We also perform general investigations, fraud prevention and Information Security. Our website is http://www.rjfis.com. The old logo is at http://www.rjfis.com/logo
Thank you very much for working on my logo. Please be creative. I'm a thought leader in my industry. I want my logo to be unambiguous; but, simple.
I will answer any questions you send me at email@example.com. You can also call me. My number is on my website. If I don't answer, please leave a message with a good callback time.
Our target audience is anyone that needs an investigator. Our primary customers are likely to be attorneys and CEO's, CFO's and corporate general council. Anyone can use us though.
Sorry, I needed more room. Here's the start of the requirements:
1. Original and thoughtful. No stock imagery. No raster images or highly pixelated images.
2. I do not require RJF Investigative Services, RJFIS or RJF be in the logo. Some of the best logos stand on their own - the Nike swoosh is a good example.
3. The logo cannot look like a badge, state agency image, etc. It can not be misconstrued as representing law enforcement, even remotely.
4. I do not have a color scheme that I'm beholden to. Experiment.
5. My current logo is at http://www.rjfis.com/logo. There is tons of material there that help describe my company, including blogs. Please read it.
6. I do lots of public speaking. The image needs to look great on a big screen and on a business card and in a thumbnail.
7. I will use the image on my website and in videos. There must be a transparent background.
8. I need every imaginable format. .tiff, .gif, .png, .jpg, etc. I use applications that will only take my logo in a particular format.
9. I need the logo in tiny, extra-small, small, medium, large, extra-large and biggie sizes.
10. Did I mention thoughtful and original? No magnifying glasses, microscopes, investigator hats, computer images, hard drive images, foot prints, cameras or images with cheating spouses. My logo doesn't have to include my name. If your image doesn't include my name, give me some ideas about how you would put the two together.
11. I included a dove in my last logo because it conveys hope, compassion and the holy spirit. Whatever you do, explain the meaning.
12. Texas state doesn't like my current logo. I was going for a logo with meaning...the dove, the ostrich feathers, the Texas colors, etc. This time around, I want my logo to be meaningful but simpler. My logo should not be geographically oriented. My business is likely to go national and possibly international.