Voici comment Finzsoft a commencé son expérience création de logo
Nom de l'entreprise
We have a compelling event requiring a new logo. You are key to our success and we need your help to make this happen! This is the start of a journey which may result in the need for more designs. We may pick more than one winning design.
Finzsoft has been providing asset backed finance and funds management software to financial institutions since 1986. We sell our software ‘Sovereign’ and offer professional services across the spectrum from small businesses needing a hosted SaaS (software as a service) arrangement through to enterprise software implementations for banks.
Our software manages funding (deposits/investments) and lending (loan) books for a variety of products types including call accounts, term deposits, line of credit, mortgages, pre-computed, simple interest and leases. Many of our clients are in the vehicle financing business, but other asset types and lending arrangements are also supported.
We are based in New Zealand with a presence in Australia and the United States. Asia is also a target market.
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
Finance companies, banks, building societies, credit unions.
What we have:
- Our existing logo (to be replaced) is used on our marketing collateral here: http://www.finzsoft.com/documents/logo.jpg
- Our website includes the same logo based on a different colour arrangement here: http://www.finzsoft.com/
- Current font is Myriad Pro, Grey colour: R=76, G=91, B=82, Green colour: R=194, G=205, B=35.
What we want:
- We need an updated logo with a new tag line.
- The logo should include 3 elements:
1. Our company name, ‘Finzsoft’
2. A tag line to replace ‘enabling excellence’ with our first preference i.e. ‘your vision + our innovation’. However, we are open to other arrangements using those words e.g. ‘your vision, our innovation’.
3. A new logo to replace the existing ‘Mickey Mouse’ style logo which was originally derived from an abacus (finance) concept. A logo embodying vision/innovation would be welcome, although not essential as we may change the tag line down the track.
- We are comfortable with the existing colour scheme (white and green on dark gray) but are open to alternatives, particularly in relation to the logo.
- We will need the logo to be scalable to fit on business cards, brochures, website, etc. The winner needs to be able to supply the logo (.psd, .jpg, .tif) as a single image AND with the three elements separately so we can mix and match later if we want to.
- The logo does need to have a professional look to it.
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser