Voici comment John Armstrong a commencé son expérience création de logo
HotCity Theatre in St. Louis seeks a new logo for a revised branding plan. Something memorable, simple, artsy, catchy, and speaks about the type of contemporary off-beat, raw yet sophisticated, professional shows that we are known to produce.
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
We would like a design/logo/font that reflects our theatre company's values and style: intelligent, hip, contemporary, raw/edgy, and theatrical. Our theatre company doesn't often produce plays that end in happy endings... Dark comedies, real situations... This is a fluff free theatre company. Life sometimes 'sucks' and we show you why you should laugh or scream about it. Something a little jagged seems to work in our head. In the end, needs to reflect our STYLE much better than current logo.
- Must have an element of the title of the company. (could be an acronym (HCT) however.)
- might be interesting to incorporate in some fashion an abstract skyline to connect the current logo to the new one. (not necessary)
- must have the style of the company: raw, real, hip, contemporary yet professional. Very stylized.
- Must look relatively good in Black and White.
Ne veut pas
- no flames or fire anywhere in logo please...
- no OBVIOUS references to the St. Louis Arch please. (It's pretty cliche in St. Louis as you might have guessed)
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser