Please check w w w . b f s - c o r p . c o m for the details of the company (remove spaces from the URL).
Business to business: corporations, SMEs and start-ups in the need of quality software services.
The logotype you will see on our website is very close to what is required, the current one is OK (not great), but can't be used because of legal issues. It can be, though, used as an example.
We are also inspired by the IBM logotype.
1. The logo should look neat and professional, nothing fancy and no graphics (unless you have an idea that doesn't compromise the 'neat and professional' requirement which is unlikely).
2. A template of a document (proposal, specification, etc) and a template of a business card are also required (but this is optional since this website has no option for logo & stationery at the same time.
3. There will be no tagline in the logo.
4. The logo should work both on a document and a web site.
5. A favicon version of the logo is also required.