Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
Shag Points is the modern version of a system that's as old as time: Guys do nice things in order to get some action. Flowers? 15 points. Dinner? 50 points. Cook Dinner? 100 points. The problem with the system is two-fold: Guys don't always know what to do and points get "lost". Our web and mobile app aims to fix all that. After all, the system works, but it could work better.
- I prefer a square-ish shape. Rounded corners are fine, but the aspect ratio should be 1:1.
- The funnier, the better.
- The cleverer, the better.
- No tag line necessary, the only text on it is Shag Points
- Logo in EPS or Illustrator (compatible with CS2) format
Ne veut pas
- Blue. Man I'm tired of blue.
- Anything explicit. It's okay to be *suggestive*, but nothing that couldn't be on the screen at work in full view.