Voici comment bonkus a commencé son expérience création de logo
Tellman Knudson is going to run across the ENTIRE united states to raise an unprecidented $100,000,000.00 (a hundred million if you lost track of the 0's) to fight Teenage Homelessness. See http://www.RunTellmanRun.com because it's aweseome...
We need a logo that will be suitable for web and printed applications, we need it to be completely scalable, and immediately noticeable and engaging.
Nom de l'entreprise
Run Tellman Run
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
We want an absolutely awesome, professional, eye-catching logo for a HUGE charity push and an awesome cause- If you create the *right* logo, your art will be the visable front of a potentially MASSIVE national campaign. We expect national media attention, and we will be promoting this charity on MANY local tv, radio, and news outlets around the country. It's a partnership with Virgin Unite- so we really do need *professional* design.
Seriously, if you haven't seen http://www.RunTellmanRun.com then you are not doing your research, and you'll probably feel real bad about it tomorrow...
- (Possibly) superhero inspired design (look at high rated sumissions in the Tellman Show contest) this is NOT a must.
- a "nine inch nails" style text treatment for the initials "RTR" (ie, symmetrical- with the first "R" backwards)
- Scalable, AI completely Vector file a must
- clean, deliberate, simple, well composed
- Visual themes: Speed, Heroics, Awesomeness :)
Ne veut pas
- No Pink
- Nothing "just thrown together" we need to be very picky with this design- due to the scale of the project
- No rainbows :)
- Nothing too "busy" or complicated
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser