Voici comment VIATeC a commencé son expérience création de logo
Peer Support Round Tables give technology members opportunities to learn from other peers in their profession. Participants share expertise & best practices, discuss practical approaches to success in the high-technology marketplace, and develop strong networks.
Nom de l'entreprise
VIATeC (Victoria Advanced Technology Council)
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
VIATeC initiated the Peer Round Table program in 2005. The current groups include:
- CEO Breakfast Club
- Executive 2.0
- HR Managers
- Advanced Manufacturing Managers
- Software Managers
- Product Managers
- IP Managers
- SustainabilityThese groups give members and their employees opportunities to learnfrom other peers in their profession. Participants share expertise& best practices, discuss practical approaches to success in thehigh-technology marketplace, and develop strong networks.
Each group is unique and is owned by the peers themselves, whichgrants a great deal of autonomy. Confidentiality, trust and buildingrelationships are key to each group’s success. Participants will findinformation, ideas and inspirations to take away with them, and willoften uncover & resolve common issues.
- VIATeC Colours (Orange & Blue) are preferred (visit viatec.ca)
- Communicating the message " professionals benefiting by sharing expertise"
- Logo relating to the high-tech industry (preferred not obligatory)
Ne veut pas
- VIATeC Name as part of the logo
- A slogan as part of it
- Too many colours