Double Line Solutions
We are engineers. We love to dine out. We love the earth. Think "Myth Busters" meets Julia Child with a dash of Al Gore. We are looking for a branding logo for our new company. We provide technology that helps restaurants increase their financial bottom line and their "green" bottom line while enhancing the guest experience. Hence our company name: Double Line.... the idea that a company has two bottom lines to meet: financial and environmental.
Food Service Industry types - Restaurants, Hotels. Partners in the technology and green industries.
We are looking for a logo that brands our company.
Here are some thoughts on the design:
1. We'd like a graphic symbol and the company name.
2. The symbol should not be ornate, and the text should be sans serif.
3. We like the idea of incorporating a double line -- but is that too obvious? We want something with a little more guts to it (see - I said we were geeks).
4. We are attracted to green - but again is that too overused for a green company? We are open to any colors.
5. Some words that describe our company personality: Friendly, Innovative, Technology, Green, Simplicity, Conscientious.
6. Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo.
File formats needed:
Print File format: .ai(CMYK)
Web File format: .jpg and layered .psd