We are a group of three businesses (a very large garden centre, pub restaurant and 4 star hotel) sharing the same site, trading direct with the public. We have been operating for over 15 years.
Visit our web site to see why we need a relaunch (http://www.moretonpark.com) – our current logos are pretty confused and have no real linkage in terms of design. A new web site, new menus and new collateral will all follow the conclusion of this first stage! As a company we are dedicated to maintaining high standards of quality and therefore would like our logo to reflect this. All three businesses need their own identities, but the big sign on the main road will be shared.
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
The Garden centre has thousands of visitors every week shopping for anything from plants to gifts or simply browsing and enjoying the coffee shop. Any homeowner is a key audience, as is mature couples aged 30+.
The Lord Moreton Country Pub & Dining has original features, log burning fires and exterior decked areas perfectly suited to alfresco dining. The food menu is designed by chefs who are passionate about food, utilising some of the best local ingredients, and perfect for all occasions whether a sociable meal with friends and colleagues, a special occasion evening dinner or a lazy Sunday afternoon lunch.
The Lord Moreton Hotel is easy and hassle-free. We believe in our people doing a good job for customers – feedback tells us they love the value we offer, our clean and comfortable rooms and the warm welcome they receive from our staff.
We think we want:
- The logos for all three businesses should be separate and distinct but noticeably linked by design cues.
- A common font is preferred
- The colour swatch should be driven by the garden centre and reflect ‘natural’ and ‘nature’ – greens and browns etc.
- Quality and timeless elegance as opposed to trendy and modern
- Would like to include some kind of symbol in the garden centre design such as an acorn leaf or daisy - however we are open to designs that do not include this aspect
- All files must be VECTOR (i.e. Illustrator) and 2 pantone colour logos max for each of the brands to help our print costs!
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser