Voici comment Gretchen a commencé son expérience création de logo
just beginning the branding process with a new partnership for a law firm in Portland, Oregon. Need a logo.
Nom de l'entreprise
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
my company is developing a web site for the Shulman DuBois firm. They have no logo. They are a new partnership with young attorneys in Portland, OR. They want something to reflect their energy - nothing old, cold or crotchety!
I've set up daily meetings (M-F) with the partners to review the logos that are submitted.
- colors: blue, green and orange (orange as an accent?)
- needs to inlcude firm name: Shulman DuBois, LLC
- show with URL and without - URL: http://www.PDXInjuryLaw.com
- Shulman and DuBois are two people's last names. And they don't wantany clever "B" usages. SDB is fine, as is SD. SB won't work.
- Please include design submissions in both color and black &white, they want to see what it'll look like in black on theirletterhead.
- They like "PDXInjuryLaw" WITH "PDX" and the "I" in "Injury" and the L in "Law" all capitalized, rather than "PDXINJURYLAW"