Voici comment fdschoeneman a commencé son expérience création de logo
PonyProof makes insurance suck less for small businesses. We need a sweet new logo and an icon before we launch.
Nom de l'entreprise
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
Our users are construction companies and insurance agents. Subcontractors will use PonyProof to prove they're insured; general contractors will use PonyProof to track their subcontractors insurance documents; and insurance agents will use PonyProof to minimize fraud and keep the trains running on time. Our critical need at this point is for a new PonyProof logo and an icon. You might try to work a horse/pony in there, or not. Another thing might be to use a cowboy pumping his fist, or a construction worker pumping his fist in the air. Or just a stylized P or PP.
- We want people to use PonyProof in a sentence the same way people use Google in a sentence -- i.e. "Can you send me PonyProof?" -- which means that PonyProof must be emphasized above everything else.
- We can't figure out if having a pony in there will be cheesy or not. If you put a pony in there, think Mustang, Ferrari, or Porsche style ponies rather than "My Little Pony." It can be a full pony or just a pony head.
- Another option instead of a pony is to create a fist or a stylized construction worker, or a stylized cowboy, pumping his fist, sort of like the dude with the briefcase in the "My Posse is on Wall Street" t-shirt here: http://awurl.com/zajqok77744#first_…_highlight
- We have a mild preference for strong colors. If you have a color other than this, and think it's worth a try, go for it.
Ne veut pas
- Nothing too cute. Remember that our target users are construction workers, who work with their hands building shit all day long.
- No pastel colors, please. Have we mentioned the audience is construction workers?
- No references to "The Godfather," or bloody horse heads, please. Insurance agents have to interact with the site, after all.