Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
I need a logo that will identify my business that can be printed on prints for my customers. (Like the company logos in the bottom corner of pictures). I want something that will be attractive to seniors, but also elegant for weddings, or one for each. I need it to have the 3-D or embossed look, like it is actually popping out of the image once I place it there, but transparent enough that it is not taking away from the image itself, and will look great on any color that it is placed on. For the transparent logo, please present it on here on dark green background, almost black, but still green. This color seems to be the hardest to get a transparent logo to show up. Thanks
- Something that is Transparent and Three Dimensional or Embossed look
- Something small that abbreviates my business name and meaning
- It must not be a "color", for it is intended to look like it is "punched into" the print, and will be noticeable on any color that is in the print.
- Business name is Digital Designs Photography, I have tried and tried coming up with something with DDP, but can't come up with anything that stands out, or is elegant enough for weddings, or "cool" enough to stand out for seniors. It does not have to have a DDP though, I do want it to be noticed by people and they know what it stands for.
- I am pretty much up for anything, again, as long as it will work for both seniors and weddings, unless I get two different ones.
Ne veut pas
- Do not want a graphic that is recognizable such as a camera, film, flower, star, heart, etc.
- Some sort of wavy line, design or shape is fine
- Anything in color (for the mini-logo)
- I DO NOT want it to have the business name spelled out for my print logo.