Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
I'm just starting out trying to break away from the norm black full flash websites I see every other photographer has. I have some ideas where I want to go but I would love some input from professionals or amatuers that are just as good. I need something simple and crisp. Maybe a concept that ties in my name with a look. I'm open to using any version of the words freshly cut photography, fresh cut photos, freshly cut photos, etc. Hopefully my bullet points will steer you in the right direction...
- My website will consist of a very fresh white background
- It will also contain a single orange Gerber daisy (see photo here: http://picasaweb.google.com/compass…6327016450
- I'm hoping to only have a few colors: Black, white, orange, green.
- If it helps, I also want to incorporate some type of water or splash or drop in it. Doesn't have to have it though.
- Try not to make it too corporate.
- Looking for something fun but structured... Script but not comic sansy (if that makes sense?)
Ne veut pas
- anymore colors other than those listed
- would prefer a vector rather than photos etc.
- no clipart please
- must be related to the concept of frshly cut flowers, no standard photo stuff
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser