Voici comment Brent Ozar a commencé son expérience création de logo
We're building tools for Twitter power users who follow hundreds or thousands of people, and for groups of people who want to communicate together without following everyone individually. We're looking for a light, airy logo that conveys simplicity and friendliness.
Nom de l'entreprise
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
We're a young, vibrant group of guys winging it and building our first online company. We're looking for a fun, easygoing, relaxed logo that uses a feather, or a group of feathers, or a zoom of feathers on a bird, or whatever.
- A feather (or more than one). Can be completely stylized or literal.
- White background
- Convey simplicity, friendliness, airiness
- Scale down well to 300x100 or 100x300 pixels (can be horizontal or vertical, or square if it looks good scaled down to around 150x150 max)
- San serif fonts.
- Working in an RSS-style logo (but not the official RSS logo, since that's copyrighted) or something that conveys large numbers is worth bonus points, but totally not required
Ne veut pas
- Text overlapping the logo - unless the text IS the logo by itself, or like if the feathers were somehow integrated into the word "Pheathr".
- The Twitter font or the Twitter birds, or anything copyrighted about the Twitter experience
- The fail whale (don't jinx us, hahaha)
- Arial or Helvetica (if it looks like I built the logo myself in MS Paint, that's a bad sign, heh.)
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser