Voici comment Rick F a commencé son expérience création de logo
Design a logo for website and other collateral to create brand recognition with two distinct audiences, applicants for doctoral programs and graduate school admissions offices.
Nom de l'entreprise
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
Create a logo that includes both text and image, where each component can be used independently. This requires that the font be recognizable and a design element of its own; however, it must be easily legible and simple to reproduce across various print and electronic media.
In addition, the logo will be used in a variety of formats, e.g., business collateral, trade shows, large-scale booths, etc., so it is vital that the final design be easily scalable. Not all materials will be 4-color process, so 2-color versions should be included as part of the proposal.
- include options with and without tagline, "Stress-Free Search & Apply"
- indicate through the design that this is an ONLINE resource
- classic font style (juxtaposed with more contemporary?) - modern, but not something that will date the logo in < 10 years
- keep 2 distinct audiences in mind: entrenched Academia and recent college graduates
- name of company is primary focus of design
Ne veut pas
I want everything
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser