Hi Folks! I'm Jennifer Trask and my business career is about helping people create the life of their dreams. In my primary business, I'm a professional network marketer. The process of learning how to build that business online budded a new business unexpectedly - teaching other entrepreneurs how to use social media to gain business presence and profits.
I had to come up with a name for this consulting business and so, I thought about my purpose in business. And it always comes down to helping people find their passion, thus their purpose and helping them create profits with it so they can live the life of their dreams!
With this business, I want to help entrepreneurs do that by helping them utilize the tools of social media and the internet so they can grow their businesses and help positively impact the world with their business.
Entrepreneurs and small business owners. They are people who are passionate about what they do. They are also goal oriented and focused and want what they need to succeed.
So, simplicity works for them, yet something eye-catching and different.
I definitely want something simple but I would like it to reflect my love for passion and purpose. The personal development world is my true love, but this is geared towards entrepreneurs and it is about social media and the internet, so there needs to be some synchronicity of the two worlds coming together.
FYI - right after I get my logo, I'm going to need a power point presentation background :)
1. I love colour specifically purple, pink and turquoise. HOWEVER, this is not a 'girly' brand.. so it needs to be something that both men and women will like.
2. Something that represents the world to social networks and people living passionately.
3. Something that is fun, exuberant and passionate, yet still professional.
4. It is not necessary to incorporate 3P in the logo - but if you can think of something that looks great - be my guest! :)
1. Please no black/white stuff.
2. I don't want people in the logo or holding hands.
3. Nothing too big and bulky.
4. No cartoon characters
Have fun! In all honesty, I'm not sure what I envision exactly, but I'm REALLY good and quick with feedback and being able to say what I like/don't like easily from looking at something. I'm more of a visual person.