Voici comment ThinkTank a commencé son expérience création de logo
Ogol.com will be a website where freelancers like yourself will be able to upload unsuccessful/unused logos to be sold to potential buyers. "Ogol" is "Logo" written backwards.
Logomaid.com and Pixellogo.com is examples of competitors. The logo needs to be plain, modern and almost identifiable only by its font (like corbis.com's logo).
Nom de l'entreprise
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
Ogol.com will be a website where freelancers like yourself will be able to upload unsuccessful/unused logos to be sold to potential buyers. Logomaid.com and pixellogo.com is examples of competitiors. The logoneeds to be plain, modern and almost identifyable only by its font(like corbis.com's logo). There is no strict guidline.... sky is the limit... use your creativity! The winning logo will most probably be something plain (font only) with a play on the many "o"s in the name ogol.com
If you don't want to enter the contest, then at least pop me an email to enter your name as potential stock partner when we launch (2 months).
use in the subject line "stock partner" with your details in the content area.
- The logo can be Ogol or Ogol.com in any caps with or without the domain. In fact, I prefer small caps.
- You may add a tag line if you want
- Any color or combination. Not more than two. Keep is simple and plain.
- Needs to work in black and white. No gradients colors or 3D spheres.
- Make it a "font" logo. You may ad an icon/line/symbol if it works and remains plain. But a font with tweaks will do.
Ne veut pas
- Don't overdo the "o" in the logo. Keep is plain and simple
- No clip art
- A strong plain modern font is a must.