Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
The North End Community Foundation of Saint Paul is a non-profit corporation established in 2000. We are working to meet the needs of the people, organizations, andbusinesses of the North End of Saint Paul and surrounding area.
We are looking to get a new website and image, but would like to start with the logo.
- A Logo
- Think "Professional"
- It MUST feature the 3 overlapping circles and the words "Community", "Family", "Children", inside them, as seen here: http://www.necf.org/necf_logo.pdf
- It should be usable in both online media as well as print media (greyscale/black and white).
- The colors of foundation are "more of a red wine color and softivory" than what is currently on the website at http://www.necf.org/. Although the colors don't have to be used in the logo, the logo should at least "go with them".
- The logo does not have to contain the name of the foundation, but might be nice.
- Saint should be spelled Saint not st. in this case
Ne veut pas
- Should not be "Childish."
- No Rainbows :-)
- no St.