Voici comment Tabitha Edwards a commencé son expérience création de logo
Vous êtes réputé pour...?
Quelle est le slogan de votre entreprise?
Public Advocates in Community re-Entry
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
Public Advocates in Community re-Entry (PACE) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit located in Marion County Indiana that provides services exclusively to individuals with felony convictions. PACE seeks to provide services and resources to enable those returning citizens to become law abiding, productive and responsible members of society. PACE believes in second chances through opening doors and providing opportunities for each individual to become personally successful. PACE also believes that offender reentry is something that affects the entire community and is based in public safety.
What Is Offender Re-Entry?
"The use of programs targeted at promoting the effective reintegration of offenders back to the communities upon release from prison and jail. Reentry programming, which often involves a comprehensive case management approach, is intended to assist offenders in acquiring the life skills needed to success in the community and become law-abiding citizens."
Target audience: As far as marketing, target is donors/supporters.
De quelle industrie votre entreprise est-elle la plus proche?
Activités communautaire et à but non lucratif
D'autres exigences de couleur
Afin de nous donner une idée de l'atmosphère que vous souhaitez créer autour de votre marque, indiquez-nous les styles que vous préférez
Inspiration de design
* Our current logo colors are muted and bland. We want vibrant and eye catching. The typography is generic too.
* Our very first logo was a puzzle piece (like autism speaks), but it looked like we copied it. My boss liked the symbolism because we are like the catalyst that, not only holds things together, but gets things done. Often, we see where the system is failing our clients, and we are able to step in and connect people and resources to achieve a positive outcome. The logo should look good in color as well as when it is printed b&w.
Our current logo is bland and boring. The puzzle piece logo speaks to my boss.
* The discrete idea logo is clever and colorful; very attractive to the eye.
* The Playground logo is clever with bright colors.
* The next two are just bright and eye catching.
* I like the symbolism in the No Hungry Kid logo.
* The Paws Cause is an example of what we don't want; we don't want a logo that is a box.
* I like the concept of the Meals on Wheels logo.
* The Vivid Ways logo is bright and bold.
Mise en avant
Publicité sur le blog
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser