Voici comment benvolio a commencé son expérience création de logo
The National Compendium of Medical Registers is a service available to the state medical boards that allows them to track the registration status of a medical practitioner as they move between states. They need a makeover to bring their branding out of the seventies and into the noughties.
Nom de l'entreprise
NCMR | The National Compendium of Medical Registers
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
This compendium contains very sensitive and serious data about medical practitioners and as such, the branding needs to embody respectability and professionalism.
- conservative, respectable and professional look and feel
- clean, modern and simple
- colours are entirely open - although deep blues are always a short-cut to illicit those emotions - would steer clear of red :)
- fonts are also entirely open - although I'd steer clear of grunge
- branding should work in black and white (will be on pdf docs etc)
- final docs to be in illustrator format
Ne veut pas
- reds - doesn't have god implications in medical terms
- grunge fonts