Voici comment christine.mekhail a commencé son expérience création de logo
Vous êtes réputé pour...?
First Memories Early Learning Centre
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
Child care centre - Long day-care
Target Audience are parents
De quelle industrie votre entreprise est-elle la plus proche?
Quels couleurs souhaitez-vous associer à votre design?
Les designers choisissent
D'autres exigences de couleur
- We don't want too many colours in the logo please.
- 2-3 colours maximum.
Afin de nous donner une idée de l'atmosphère que vous souhaitez créer autour de votre marque, indiquez-nous les styles que vous préférez
Inspiration de design
I like how the picture is incorporated in the name. I also like the use of colour to make the logo stand out.
I like the creativity of the font.
I like the the creativity of the tail matching the font and the reverse colour effect. It catches your attention.
I like how the tree is incorporated in the name
I like the creativity in the E and its colours. I would have preferred a more creative font though on the actual name and not used black.
this is a very smart looking logo. It is not cartoony and its not too corporate looking. It has a good balance. I love the fact that the name and business idea is reflected in the picture of the leaf that looks like it can turn into a box for packaging.
Although it is simple lines but it represents a nest and is reflective of the name.
I think this is smart in the sense that it has the pear and it looks prickly which in essence reflects the name. The name is also incorporated into the picture.
- Promote where Children's Memories all begin. Children spend a lot of time in day care. This is where they make friends, learn and have fun. Hence this is where their journey begins and this is one of the first places they start making good and happy memories.
- We want parents to feel that this childcare is special and will allow their children to create their first fun memories whilst they learn.
- We want a logo that is professional, yet smart and playful at the same time. We don't want it to look too cartoony and not too corporate like. A good mix would be greatly appreciated.
- Prefer a custom made logo (i.e. not using generic figures).
- We don't want too many colours in the logo please. 2-3 colours maximum.
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser