Voici comment maryme a commencé son expérience création de logo
maryme is new & needs a design from the scratch starting with a logo.
++ internet company ++ working for clients, no community
++ look should not be too web2.0-ish but young
++ look should be professional but still young and innovative
++ further work with the winner of course an aim
Nom de l'entreprise
Maryme | maryme | MaryMe | MARYME | MM
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
--------------- topic ---------------
its not about dating flirting or anything like that. topic is mainly the world wide web, in specific:
- we dont have one certain product
- we have many little and bigger web sites to work for our clients (could be a price comparison for consumer goods for example)
- what we do for clients:
- generating valuable traffic (web users) for companies.
- generating revenue which comes of course with the users
- doing search engine stuff such as optimisation and marketing--------------- what we need ---------------
- first of all we need a logo.
- second step is of course web page and biz
cards (complete CD ) which can of course be done (paid) by the winner.--------------- the brand ---------------
- maryme is just the shortage for the founders so doesnt really mean anything specific
- how maryme is written is up to you (see brand name)
- maryme could be associated with "marry us for business" ;)--------------- the claim ---------------
- we dont have a claim yet but it should be considered for the logo.
- place holder could be online
connection, empowering online relationships, 100% performance, performance
marketing...) whatever sound and looks good. we are very keen for your ideas)
- core message is quality, traffic, revenue, performance, online
- a logo
- version with & without claim
- colored version & black/white
- logo should have a respectable look (reliable, reputable ...)
- we want to appear professional but still young & innovative
- something between an old economy agency and web2.0
- should contain a graphical element which could stand alone
Ne veut pas
- please no web 2.0 look! not the xth blue and orange bubble logo :)
- stolen designs