IMPORTANT UPDATE: The name Ariscend is a conjunction of two words Arise and Ascend. It's an invitation to individuals to become something far greater wholistically than they ever have been. Please incorporate this idea and understanding into the design to give the look and feel of individuals being empowered and ascending through healing and understanding.
Additional industries our company falls under is consulting, individual counseling, non-profit educational institute and health and wellness.
It's important that our clients get a feel from our logo the following emotions: established, trustworthy, inspiring, healing, harmony.
Hello everyone, thank you for your submissions thus far. Here are some general comments that I hope will steer the design closer to what I'm wanting.
- Please incorporate a nuance of light, as if the logo is illuminated and radiating light, but not in an overt way (I'd love to see a subtle "rising sun" played into the logo - this is just something I'm curious about but not solid. I may change my mind, which I understand drives designers crazy. Thanks for your patience)
- I prefer the colors to be more warm and nurturing, like blues, golds, purples (maybe creams, not sure)
- I also prefer more rounded shapes (even if just very subtle) than hard angles
- Let's lean slightly more toward femininity rather than masculinity on the look and feel
- I prefer not to use any elements of nature (such as water or leaves)
- At this point, I'd like to see the word "Foundation" underneath "Ariscend" rather then side by side.
- Overall, let's go for simplicity. Simplicity is powerful.
Hello again, thank you, thank you for the submissions! This work is helping me refine the exact message and design I'm looking for, which is leading to important changes and updates. I couldn't have made the discoveries and conclusions I have without all of your submissions. Here are more general updates:
- Please incorporate the new slogan Heal and Exalt the Human Family into the design
- Even though the purpose of the organization is to help individuals, I don't want a figure or person depicted or represented in the design
- I'm looking for an established feel (not "corporate") as well as flowing (not "flowery")
Thank you again for your diligence and responsiveness to the directions given!