Voici comment Freestate a commencé son expérience création de logo
We need a logo(template) for branding the future website(s) of a new “writing contest network” with slight variations on the umbrella brandname WriteAbout®.
The prize will be awarded to the best WriteAbout logo-template, including 3 logos for the future websites of WriteAbout.com, WriteAbouts.com and WriteAboutThis.com. Apart from this, we also might also be interested in buying some non-winning designs.
Nom de l'entreprise
WriteAbout® / WriteAbout.com
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
Much like 99designs is a launch site for designcontests, WriteAbout.com will be a “writing contest network” dedicated tolaunching and hosting all sorts of (column/feature/copy) writing contests.WriteAbouts.com and WriteAboutThis.com will be affiliate websites that list andfeature some of the most interesting writing contests powered/sponsored byWriteAbouts.com
Just to give you some idea about what types ofwriting contest WriteAbout.com will be launching, please note that the titlesof most writing contest will basically have the same structure, namely:
Like for example:
- WriteAbout Amsterdam Contest
- WriteAbout Breaking News Competition
- WriteAbout Last Night Challenge
- WriteAboutColumn Contest - $xxx
- WriteAboutPolitics Contest - $xxx
- WriteAboutFashion Contest - $xxx
- WriteAboutTravel Contest - $xxx
- WriteAboutThis Video Contest - $xxx
- WriteAboutThis Photo Contest - $xxx
- WriteAboutThis Cartoon Contest - $xxx
Taglines: We’d liketo have the option to add taglines to the WriteAbout-logo’s, like for example:- WriteAbout.com– The Writing Contest Network- WriteAbouts.com– We’ll give you something to write about
- WriteAboutThis.com– Give us something to write about
- All professional designs
- Alogo-template for designing WriteAbout-logos, including a logo for: WriteAbout.com, WriteAbouts.com and WriteAboutThis.com
- Logo can also be used for creating promotion-banners for all sorts of WriteAbout Contests (see examples description)
- Logosmust be powerful / eye-catching
- Althoughwe ourselves are used to writing WriteAbout.com, WriteAbouts.com andWriteAboutThis.com, there are no requirements regarding the use of upper-lower-case letters.
- Logos mustlook great against white background, but if possible, also easy to past/mergewith stockphotos (to create adds for WriteAbout Contests)
- Text-onlyor not?: No real preference as long as it looks good.
- Theuse of images/cliparts of pencils, feathers, typewriters or other sorts of writing gear isallowed, but certainly not required. Be original!
- Mustfit most populair banner format (preferably both square and rectangular)
- Althoughwe are looking for a umbrella brand-logo that can be used as a logo-templatefor designing WriteAbout-logos, we might drop this requirement if this wouldtoo much negatively effect the overall quality of designs
- We’dlike to have the option to add ®-sign later on, but also interested to seedesigns without it first.
- It’snot required to add one of the mentioned taglines, but we are certainly curiousabout how the logo’s would look with them included (optionally).
- Vector-formatsas well as PDS files including JPEG
- Winningdesign must be accompanied with all relevant info, like name of the fonts used.
- All(copy)rights to the winning design as well as the other designs that might bebought.
- Pleaseforget everything I wrote if you feel my requirements are keeping you from justcreating a great design.
Ne veut pas
- Pleaseavoid the use of dull cliparts
- Most of all,I don’t want to frustrate the creative progress by all sorts of restrictions.
- I Don't want to look like a newbie, but it's my first time on 99designs so please tell me when I am asking/doing things I shouldn't:-)