The logo should be usable in a variety of different media types: web site header, business cards, print, print advertising, even vinyl signage (such as a for a trade show booth).
The logo should inspire confidence (which will come from our experience) and be appropriate for a subject matter authority.
I am very much open to different design concepts, though my initial thought was to use musical symbology (perhaps a treble clef or eighth notes) playing off the word "unveiled" somehow. But please do not feel bound to it.
- Should be flat, not 3D in appearance
- Do not include URL
- Christian symbology (such as a cross) should not be used
- Should not be too complex or busy
- Must have a modern, professional appearance.
- Must not seem stuffy, boring nor cartoony
- I imagine a blue (& white) logo, but am open to other ideas. It should also work in B&W.
- Must not be girly (pink not desired)
- Horizontal layout (better for web banners, business cards)
- I'm undecided as to the role the brand name should play in the logo. I think I'll need to start seeing entries before I can state a preference.
- If you include brand name, use full name, not abbreviation WMU
- Do not include tagline (is on site but deliberately not mentioned here)
Please provide Illustrator (.ai), GIF & uncompressed JPEG files.