Looking for a logo that will attract the whimsically affluent that will be used in marketing campaign. Site will cater mostly to women.
We love what rosyadibad has done so far, but we decided to extend it one more day for good measure.Things we loved:
---That rust color in #24-27. Beautiful!
---The beautifully flowing "P" in most of Rosy's works. Great use of calligraphy while not drowning out the rest of the word.
---The basket of flowers concept
Thinks we didn't like so much:
---Ones that didn't scale/tint properly (either wouldn't fit into asquare/rectangle shape or loses its identity when grayscale / BW
---Waaaay too much purple! I know that we want to focus on affluentwomen, but we do expect some men to join...we want it to be at least alittle "unisexy"!
---designjunction #15-16 -- we like the gradient and petal concept but weren't sold on the typography
---Lalaine #50 -- I really like how the color pops, but overall it's just a LITTLE bit too kitchy.
---bluejet #53 -- We absolutely fell in love with the wisp and would like to see more done with it, perhaps with that rust color.
---nickeldice -- for making the first great bike concept that I enjoyeduntil my business partner all but vetoed my bike idea (we are running a2 person democracy!)
This contest is not quite over though we have our inclinations.Thanks again to everyone and I hope to see a few more designs tomorrow!Keep up the great work and I wish you all nothing but the best in othercontests!
Have nothing to do this labor day weekend? Good, neither do we!
So we are going to launch a marketing campaign next month and weneed a logo to put on all our stuff (including our homepage).ThePetalers sells unique and rare works of art, jewelry, and furnituremade by local artisans. Many of these are one-of-a-kind.
- logo must be adaptable to black-and-white usage as well as full color.
- EPS vector (Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator) format preferred. Also required is at least the source of the font used, if not the font file itself.
- The entire motif of the site has to do with flowers (thus the "petal" pun) and therefore the logo should either represent or complement flora.
- PLEASE be as creative as possible...we want something that pops and is out of the ordinary. The more unique and creative, and not pictures from clip-arts the better
- We would like to see something tried with Lotus Flowers or Sunflowers or Peacock Feathers
- Will reject anything with a superfluous amount of colors. Logo must be simple enough to replicate, yet intricate enough to be unique.
- Anything that looks gaudy or amateurish. We are targeting the affluent.