OXODesign TEAM is a leading web development company here in Norway. For most, we develop web applications for customer demand but we have also developed our own CMS, and other things.
In general, we focus on small and medium-sized businesses and organizations.
1. It should be colorful, web2.0 (See today's logo here: http://www.oxodesign.no, you can use the same color scheme, if desired)
2. It must have a unique symbol (image / graphic) to identify us (Example with text "OXODesign" and without have to be posted, or design will be eliminated).
3. Font type should not be any standard type (Arial, Verdana, etc.)
4. Should look good on different color schemes also gray scale.
5. The symbol should be recognizable even in small format (eg as favicon (16x16px))
6. The logo should be in vector format also.
For some inspiration visit this site: http://www.pixellogo.com/Logos-p-1-c-361.html
I see that many focus on Oxo as a symbol, it is not necessary. Other symbols such as flame ball, etc. can be used.