A new online service for consumers and small businesses that breaks the mold, that breaks through the existing clutter, to offer a new service. Business, but not corporate. Consumers, but solid and trustworthy.
We need a logo for a new Web site. This is a new site for a new service around online rewards specifically and loyalty systems generally.
It's aimed at consumers and small businesses (e.g., local merchants). So it's business, but not corporate, so we don't need to be too conservative.
And it's for consumers as well, so it should be solid and trustworthy.
But it should be FUN as well.
The name has potential - "Smash". As in, breaking the mold or old world order, breakthroughs, etc. But it shouldn't be too "violent". I don't know if "Rewards" has any visual connotations or denotations, but feel free to try.
As for colors, no preference. They should be bright, maybe "Web 2.0"ish, but not too saturated. Again, business-y, consumer-y, not too serious, but not outlandish or garish.
Logo has to work on a Web site as well as stationery, so nothing too complicated. We don't have a Web site to show you because we'll build the site based on the color scheme you come up with.
- Something that small business and consumers will take seriously
- Something that's also playful, has some element of fun in it
- Something that'll work on the site as well as on paper (business cards, etc.)
- Anything too stodgy, dull, typical corporate blue and gray.
- Anything too wild or outlandish, or garish.
- Anything too "violent" ("smash" can mean a lot of things, so there has to be some element of "breaking", just not too overboard).