Voici comment GFCLLC a commencé son expérience création de logo
Create a logo for my business, Gary Forman Creative. Right now, Gary Forman Creative is just me, Gary Forman, a speechwriter and creative director. I get hired by large corporations and non-profit organizations to write speeches for executives, promotional videos, and other persuasive copy, and to creative direct events and campaigns. I'm a word and idea guy.
I'm looking for a logo that helps say "here's a guy who can help you create great messages, ideas and experiences, and who is thoroughly professional."
The logo will be used on a business card, website, and letterhead.
Nom de l'entreprise
Gary Forman Creative
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
I believe that I provide a higher level of thinking, professionalism, creativity and results than my competition. I want a visual identity that helps say that.
I have an MBA and a business background, and I've been working on the creative side for 15 years. I offer a combination of business expertise and creative skills that is relatively unique.
I have a tagline: "Move your audience." That's ultimately what I do: I help clients influence their audience. Often that audience is "live," in the case of speeches and events; other times the audience just refers to a target audience, who may be reading a brochure. But "move your audience" is always the promise. And it shows clients that my business isn't about showing how creative I am; it's about helping them achieve the result they want.
- Gary and Forman should be equally weighted; Creative can be weighted either the same or less
- I'm open to logos that are purely typography, as well as logos that include a symbol or mark
- Ideally I would like "Move your audience" to be included as part of the design - not within the logo per se - perhaps as part of a business card mock-up (maybe on the back?)
- At the minimum, the idea of "Move your audience" should inform your design thinking
- If you mock up a business card, please also include "Speechwriter and Creative Director" as descriptor/title, along with generic address/phone/web & email
Ne veut pas
- Avoid anything that says "move your audience" too literally: or in other words, no people icons with arrows. Subtle/symbolic is good, literal is not so good
- I'm not a huge fan of initials
- No stock images or marks
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser