Voici comment Brenda a commencé son expérience création de logo
New Solar start-up will provide simple, affordable and innovative solar products that allow every day people to "Change Energy Now". We need a breakthrough logo that will differentiate the company and appeal to people and communities that care about the environment, that want control over their energy and that want to do something now.
Nom de l'entreprise
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
SolarVille should be aspirational and convey a sense of place. It's high tech, current and important, yet fun, approachable and hip. We envision a modern day version of the beatnik community that is hell bent on changing energy now and nostalgic about more simple times (although not naive like folks in the 50's).
- Logo should be easy to reproduce in a variety of mediums and sizes (needs to work in small spaces & big ones)
- Our concept seems to lend itself to a retro look and feel, but that's not a requirement. Spoofing some of the 50's & 60's gasoline ads could be fun.
- Colors should be unique, action oriented and symbolic. Red and green seem obvious, but maybe the 50's Texaco teal/sea foam green would be better. Maybe glacier blue fits.
- Readability is important -- simple, but interesting type - can be all lower case, 2 words or all caps.
- An interesting graphic element that would someday stand on it's own would be ideal.
- An optional tagline would also be a plus. Today I would use "Changing Energy Now" or something similar.
- We'll also want to incorporate product names after the logo down the road. For example, SolarVille Grid Vehicle.
Ne veut pas
- Another web 2.0 blue and orange design or a typical solar sun or green design.
- A frilly or fussy look.
- A look that will be quickly dated.