We are looking for a logo represent our new website ShutterandHinge.com
We would love to have the logo incorporate a outline of a louvered or board and batten shutter.
1. Simple and Bold - prefer to limit to 2 or 3 colors, but open to ideas. One color is not out of the question.
2. Nothing too elegant - we do not want to come across as being fancy.
3. The logo should have a colonial Williamsburg "look and feel".
4. The typeface should be clear, simple and bold. We want something that stands out. Again being careful not to be too fancy.
5. I would like to see a hinge element in some of the logo concepts.
Here is an example of a font to consider.
This may be too difficult to read, but I would like to see some examples with it or something close to it.
Please feel free to experiment with colors!
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo.
After the initial submissions, I'll evaluate and select logos for further iterations.