Evolutionary Enterprises (EEI)
The logo he has now doesn't serve him well. The two "e"s are facing with their backs opposite each other, which indicates opposition instead of having a coordinated effort or action communicated by it.
To create, maintain, and manage a direct sales system which trains and empowers people to achieve their goals and financial success by encouraging them to help others do the same, thereby perpetuating itself into continued future expansion.
1. To create and maintain an army of seasoned and well-trained sales managers and superstar reps, capable of quickly putting together an effective and productive direct sales team that can get any product to market in such large volumes that the company can pick and choose the Fortune 500 Companies it wishes to work for.
2. To perform beyond expectations and so pleasing our client companies and generating referrals in abundance with other potential client companies.
3. To create substantial financial rewards for all concerned in the endeavor.
Large, established/Fortune 500 companies who require a skilled sales force to handle their own large volume of sales.
A company such as T-Mobile, would hire Evolutionary Enterprises and their sales team to sell their service.
So, although the sales people and the employees are "rockstar's", the logo and brand needs to communicate that they are a large well established sales organization (which they are), which cater to large Fortune 500 companies.
Logos He Likes
Logo he likes is at: http://empowersales.com. This is a company which offers a similar service to Evolutionary Enterprises, Inc. EEI's logo has to be at least as slick as that and appropriate for business cards, signs, t-shirts, website and all branding.
Client wants it to be cool, sleek, stylish, professional, and appropriate for Fortune 500 companies. EEI is a well-established, solvent, large corporation with offices all over the country, so the logo must represent that. Client has no other requirements or suggestions as far as color or whatever. I suggest white, black, silver, or some combination of that. A splash of color would be fine if appropriate.
He likes the idea of using a "star", and/or using a sphere of some sort like clear.com. He would like to see some spherical ideas since he is unsure which way he wants to go.
The logo must be able to work both with the full, written out company name of "Evolutionary Enterprises, Inc" and their tagline "Envision...Expand...Evolve..." and also without the text using just the logo symbol.
The logo will most likely be on a dark website like empowersales.com, so it should be simple enough so that the colors can be inversed.
A couple additional notes:
1. use color if you can.
2. we want to use their initials, a star, and a sphere or some combination of the three. you could have two opposing e's that form a star, or initials someone in a sphere, etc.
3. lowercase initials don't work for us. the look too much like a small web company.