Voici comment danwalsh a commencé son expérience création de logo
We've moved on since we first created our logo for our Australian Social news site kwoff.com.au
Nom de l'entreprise
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
we need to revisit our logo. we spent about five minutes putting it together when we began 6 months ago.
We always intended to have something 'minimalist' and low key, but its time we threw it out there for some freshening up.
- We would like to keep it simple and maintain at least some of the color black as the logo is well represented on a lot of news sites as a black K (you can see us in the share links on stories from news.com.au and crikey.com.au)
- we have used the .com.au in the current logo, i think it should stay, but am open to change.
- we have a dictionary definition that we have taken some poetic license on, it is:
1. To drink with relish; to drink copiously of; to swallow in large draughts.
2: To socially aggregate interesting news for Australians; online.
- you can see it represented at http://kwoff.com/faq-en.php where you will get an idea of what we mean by it
Ne veut pas
- As above we should keep some black so it bears resemblance to all the little 'k' s we have out there.
- there is also not a lot of real estate for it currently on the front page http://www.kwoff.com so it should fit somewhere in 446x77 pixels