Our website is: http://www.sazneo.com
We are a cloud based company that started in December 2009 and are about to launch the Beta version of our product.
Our service enables corporate users to communicate more effectively in teams, and can be likened to a secure online group chat and instant messaging application for corporate use.
We are focussed on delivering a service that will look at home on the desktop of corporate users but at the same time feels modern and fresh in line with web 2.0 design. We would like our logo to reflect this.
The benefits of our service to companies are:
1) Real-time communication in teams
2) Internal and external use – connect teams within your company or connect your teams with those of your customers or partners
3) A reduction in e-mail volumes by moving the reply/reply-all discussions to a service specifically designed to handle group communication
4) Secure, closed business community. No spam.
5) Access from anywhere using a browser
Our service can also be used for business communities, i.e. companies that are grouped together for a common purpose. The benefits to business communities are:
1) Allow community members to securely collaborate in real-time
2) Accelerate the sharing of information
3) Shorten the time to get answers to questions
4) Reduce the volume of e-mail between members
5) Fewer conference calls
Our service will be used by corporate users at any size of company.
These people will deal with teams of people in their day to day activity. The teams can be close together or spread out globally across different countries and time zones. The teams may also be outside of their own company.
The user is likely to use outlook as their primary e-mail client at work and is also likely to be a linkedin user.
The user is probably time poor, so will appreciate clean modern easy to use applications.
We will therefore need the logo to work on both the white background (of the website) and the blue background (of the application).
The style of our user interface reflects our choice of brand colours, with blue being the dominant one. Our logo should aesthetically follow/compliment this theme.
We also like clear modern fonts that aren’t too fancy, again as on our website.
We will need the files in the following formats:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo.