Voici comment Will Phipps a commencé son expérience création de logo
We're after a logo for our video elearning website. It needs to be easy on the eye, not too over the top and look 'now', as in 'Web 2' and forward thinking.
Nom de l'entreprise
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
We are an elearning business based in Oxford, UK. The site will be a video learning destination with professionally produced video focused on subjects such as marketing, human resources, finance, sales and other core areas of the organization.
It would definitely be good to incorporate some kind of graphical reference to the fact we are a video learning site and that our material will be disseminated via video on the Internet.
Our core aims are to:
- Increase access to professional, quality education over the 'net
- Offer education by the worlds leading academic/business authors
- Remove global barriers to education, such as cost and location
- The logo needs to reflect our position in the market as doing something new and interesting
- Building skills
- Gaining knowledge
- Internet/TV/Education all coming together
- A logo with a dark or light backgroundTagline: 'Knowledge On Demand' Goes near the logo.
also try - 'On Demand Knowledge' as we'd like to see how they compare.
Color wise - we'd like tasteful, inoffensive muted or neutral colors - perhaps blues, greys, white, black, greens, vermillion. That said, if you have a logo in any other colour - we'd love to look at it, if you think it looks good.
- Something unique, no copies and we would like to recieve the full legal rights on the design which is chosen to win.
- Complete design delivered in a vector format.Please include the tagline.
Ne veut pas
Avoid bright or 'Internet 1' colors and design looks, it must look current and up to date.
Avoid using all caps.
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser