I'm looking for a logo for my brand new one-man residential real estate appraisal company. Logo will be used on business cards, invoices, web page and resume'.
I'm going into business for myself for the very first time and need a logo I can use with a variety of media. I chose the name of my company "Next Appraisal" mostly because it's the beginning of the next phase of my life, but it is also meant to convey to clients that I want their next appraisal assignment. I'm a well groomed and clean-cut kind of guy (former military) and my logo should be as well.
- Item 1...clean and simple.
- Item 2...something bold, not swirly or effeminate.
- Item 2.5...accentuate the "N" and the "A".
- Item 3...more interested in the logo rather than a tag line.
- Item 4...few colors...something that will stand out on a pure white background.
- Item 5...possibly a simple, very simple, picture of a house as part of the logo since I'm a residential appraiser, not a commerical appraiser.
- Item 1...cursive, swirls, overly fancy.
- Item 2...too much color; keep it clean and simple
- Item 3...can't resemble the "NA" logo that Narcotics Anonymous uses for their logo.
- Item 4...colored background if possible... prefer pure white background but I'm open minded if a logo with a colored background really pops.