Voici comment Randall Data a commencé son expérience création de logo
Looking for a simple facelift to an existing logo. We've had our existing logo for 20 years and have done extensive marketing in our local market so we want to keep some familiarity - but get a hipper, 'current' look.
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
We have a blue lowercase "r" as logo/icon. We would like this design simplified, maybe eliminating the multiple bars - but keeping the basic blue "r".
Our company name is "Randall Data Systems, Inc.". Our existing branding and stationery has "Randall" bolded and the the remainder regular - Eurostile font. Our customers tend to refer to us as "Randall Data" (as you can see on our website also), so we would like that to be emphasised also... while not losing the "Systems, Inc." part of our name.
We like the Eurostile font - but are open to new ideas here as well.
Our corporate colors are 2 PMS colors - blue and dark grey.
- No tagline
- Keep it blue
- Like the "feel" of the Apple or Wii logo
- Perhaps a 3-D appearance for depth
- Simple, upscale, hip
- Might like a 'glassy' look
Ne veut pas
- Nothing too wild - our typical customer is a 40-60 year-old business owner. But, times are changing and some of our clients are being bought out by a younger generation (hence the goal of being perceived as 'hip')
- No typical computer hardware icons or graphics
- Must have a transparent or white background.
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser