Voici comment Dave Lawson a commencé son expérience création de logo
Looking for a clean, simple, circular logo that works on the web site and as a stamp to be pressed into soap, clay or leather.
Nom de l'entreprise
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
We are developing a line of premium men's gifts including men's shaving soap, shaving mugs, shaving brushes, beer mugs, and large coffee mugs - all handmade by a local artisan. The logo will be featured prominently on the web site, stamped into each item and used on the soap packaging as a sticker.
"Benton Clay" is a fictitious name which is supposed to sound like a distinguished, discerning gentleman; it also comes from an ingredient that is in both the pottery and the shaving soap: bentonite clay. Bentonite clay is a type of volcanic clay that absorbs 11x its mass in moisture, so it causes soap to lather up and be ultra smooth. It originally came from the hills of Benton Montana.
- the words "Benton Clay", possibly with "Clay" receiving a bit more emphasis than "Benton"
- something badge-like: circular, or like a coat of arms
- simple and crisp enough to be able to be stamped into a 3 inch area and still readable
- a volcanic, earthy, environmental feel
- masculine and independent thinker without being macho
- something that works in black and white
- product colours (not necessarily logo colours) will be along the lines of cream, tan, light brown
- it would be fun to see a design with a volcano incorporated
Ne veut pas
- anything that comes across as feminine
- too many colors
- anything that wouldn't fit in a circle nicely
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser