My business is ungoing an overhaul ... from cutzie children's photography, to sassy and classy boutiuque maternity, newborn, baby, families and, eventually, wedding photography.
I need to keep the name 'head in the clouds photography', but want EVERYTHING else to change, and it will be hinged on a great unique and classy logo.
**** EDITED TO ADD: I've worked out the name of the 'patterny' think that I like "baroque" inspired patterns, so that I can follow the design through to packaging ... simular to the bag here: http://prolenswear.com/ and the wonderful stark black and white that you see here http://www.scrapbookersclubhouse.co…leaves.jpg ... kind of artneuvoe and being able to drag the design through to packing my images simular to this type of thing ... http://images.google.com.au/imgres?…n%26sa%3DN ... *****
edited again to add: here is the link to the blog and I want something to match the damask pattern ... thanks. http://www.headinthecloudsphotograp…m.au/blog/
Head in the Clouds Photography
I would like a logo to compliement a new era for my photography business.
I am going from cutzie family portraiture to more upmarket boutique style photographic portraiture.
- I want it to be fairly simple.
- I would like it to include a 'symbol' or something that can be used alone without the writing
- I want to stick with black and white and greys, but it could have an accent colour if it is appropriate (something in the skungy greens or autumn colours)
- I like swirls, spots, stripes and funky patterns
- I would like something to tie into 'head in the clouds' but don't want anything cutzie like a smiling cloud or anything a bit cheezy ..
- it could include things like a bird, star, cloud, sun, butterfly ... as long as they are stylish ...
- I will need it in a layered Photoshop format.
cheezy, sickly cutzie ... just stylish and simple ...