Voici comment cg291 a commencé son expérience création de logo
Photographer with a photojournalistic style needs a logo. It should be edgy and classy at the same time. I shoot a wide range of things from product photography to portraiture to documentaries on subjects like counter culture - girly logos won't fit in with my needs.
Nom de l'entreprise
Courtney Gerzymisch Photographer, CG, gerzy.com
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
I need a logo for my photography business. You can check out my website for what I currently have and build upon that or show me something new. I do like the typewriter font but it isn't a necessary font. You are the designer, not me.
I will be switching the website over to a business site rather than a portfolio site when I get the right logo, which is another opportunity for follow up work from me.
- edgy and fun
- unflattened/editable vector format
- one or two colors max
- must look good on both black and white backgrounds
- graphic elements must be able to be used separately and stand alone from the name - Will be used for water marking images as well
- A fan of organic graphic elements BUT I am open to all ideas
- font/ font names must be provided
- must be large enough for large print projects
- original, copyright-free idea
Ne veut pas
- no frilly fonts
- no cheeziness
- no camera/film graphics
- I am a bold person and not too keen on really girl things
- Please no script/cursive type fonts
- Please no pink12-12-08