Safeopedia is a groundbreaking concept to allow an open-sourced forum to track all things safety in one central site. It will operate on the Wikipedia model where experts in their fields can directly access and post the information directly to the site.
We have a focus on the energy and construction industries. The primary users will be the safety officers of these companies.
These are multi-billion dollar companies so the logo need to be very professional and stand out from the crowd.
- The feel of the logo needs to convey a sense of "superhero". We want the Safety Officers to feel that they are the safety superhero's of their companies.
- The logo should be bold, creative, memorable.
- We don't want a comic or cartoonish feel to it. The logo needs to be very professional.
- Items like a crest or shield might me the right way to help convey this without looking like a cartoon.
- "The Avengers" graphics are also interesting as they are always a group of superhero's together striving for one goal.
- The colors are your choice but we're leaning towards sharp and vibrant shades of red and blue.
- We want the logo to have a graphic and a word mark component that can be separated in certain situations. They need to work well independently and together.
- The logo/wordmark will be used on both web and print medias and needs to degrade in size well and be visible and recognizable at a small size.
- Please nothing generic. The logo needs to convey our company exclusively.
- Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo
- The logo needs to be delivered in a *.ai or *.eps format.