We are a startup management consultant group that helps global companies understand their online potential, create an online strategy and most of all execute it. Execellence is secured by an iterative process of improvements (test, learn, improve)
The name Conversion is connected with one of the most important KPIs in this industry - Conversion rate [%]. The conversion rate tells you how many visitors to your site you really have transformed to paying customers.
Our clients are VPs in global companies often with a background in sales, marketing, communication, investor relations, and business development. They often understand that they have an online potential but cant define it nor make it happen.
We need a logo that is clear, simple and easy to consume. We need to make a professional impact but still dont what a stamp of "management consultants - just another heavy report that no one reads or act upon..."
We have a design idea that is presented in a PDF below. Before knowing of 99 designs I sketched a design idea.I thought you might have it as input. Feel free to use it or not.
Its based on the name in the middle and a tornado in the background with the end of an arrow - symbolizing the energy and the result we deliver though an iterative, wider and wider approach.
- International design
- Loud and clear, easy to read
- Full of energy
- Feeling of "We know, we dare and we deliver"
- Need to work on a white or black background
- Logo can be put on a plate... up to you..
- Symbol that marks energy, skills and progress
- Type the "Group" in smaller font "Conversion" is most important to communicate
- Tagline "Online strategies. Executed." [optional]
- Feeling of web 2.0 (modern, easy to read, intuitive)
- Basic colours (red, green, blue) are nice. Try get a feeling of 3D add lights, shadows, glow etc [if you think its suitable]
- Please add a "TM" sign
- Deliver the design in one black and white design and one full colour
- Deliver designs in: .psd, .gif, .pdf
- No feel of traditional banking or management firm
- No clipart
- Dont focus on the name, focus on the overall impact and feeling