Voici comment morktron a commencé son expérience création de logo
A new logo is needed before starting on a website redesign. North Coast Telephone Systems (NCTS) installs & maintains business telephone systems (VoIP & TDM), data cabling & networking hardware in Australia.
The logo needs to be clean and simple and get across what NCTS is all about.
Nom de l'entreprise
North Coast Telephone Systems
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
NCTS is about to have a new websitedesigned and built by me. They don’t currently have a logo and arehappy to get it done on 99designs. You can read all about NCTS on their current site http://www.ncts.com.au.
This is taken from thier current website:
“North Coast Telephone Systems provides the following products & services: - New Keyphone & PABX Telephone Systems from 2 to 2000+ Extensions
- Refurbished Telephone Systems
- Telephone Headsets
- Cordless Telephony
- Service & Maintenance of most brands
- Telephone Cabling including Internal & external
- Computer/ Data network cabling including Cat-5e, Cat-6 & Fibre Optics
- Data Networking Hardware
- Telecommunications Consultancy”
- The existing tagline is “Simplifying Your Communications”
- The client likes blue as in the current website but I’m open to suggestions. Something complimentary to blue may be good.
- The design must work well on and offline, large and small, colour and black and white
- A landscape orientation would be preferable to portrait
- A vector format is needed unless you are using a 3d rendering or photo imagery – in which case a high res file will be needed
- The design needs to be well refined and polished
- Itshould be able to go on different backgrounds so any drop shadows orgradients that are over the background must fade to transparent (notwhite for example)
Ne veut pas
- nothing ‘naff’ or ‘cheesy’ it needs to look professional
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser