My client is -- Independent and creative woman ages 45-70.
• Are financially comfortable
• Value practical homes and unique use of space at home
• Appreciate beauty and creative expression and self-reflection
• Are looking for something fresh
• Are retiring and it is time to change things up
• Are starting the next phase of their lives for vitality and independence
• Have free time to do what they love to do
• Want to collaborate/partner and work together.
• Are very creative and have ideas and direction and want to work with me to create their “castle”. They just need help putting their own design ideas into their own home.
This logo needs to speak to the independent mature woman with a sense of beauty, individuality, whimsy and dignity. She needs to resonate and really connect with my tagline: “feel like the Queen of your castle”.
She doesn’t need to see a literal picture of a castle or a Queen’s crown – just a simple, lovely look that is attractive, readable and is clearly sent from a designer who knows how important creativity is and how important it is to express herself in her own home.
This audience is not pretentious. They are down-to-earth, warm, wise and financially comfortable. Their spending habits are 80% of the time very practical but 20% for whimsy or splurging on something they love because it gives them great pleasure to look at such beauty every day.
What my small business does:
“I help creative, independent women make changes to their homes
so they can feel like the Queen of their castle.”
An example of previous marketing material verbiage includes:
Michelle can help:
Welcome in the Reign of Freedom with a remodel design.
~Downsizing Your Kingdom?
Space planning consultation for your treasures.
Repurpose the Prince & Princesses' chambers.
~Aging In Place?
Redesign your Castle for independence, beauty & safety.
~Lighting and Low Vision?
Design Consultation to see your Castle in a whole new light
NOTE: I am NOT an interior designer- please do not use that term. I certainly incorporate my extensive design experience but my expertise exceeds simple design work. I may help them reorganize their home, work on lighting to help them see and be more creative in their space or help with a whole remodel. My services are extensive – which is why my company is called the “Penates Way”. My job is to help my clients feel like Queens in their castles.