Gaming company startup that focuses on community and empowering users, in need of awesome logo!!!
The words "Player Axis" can be a secondary part of the logo, for example: 3com, Electronic Arts; however we are open to both types.
We are a Social Gaming Community/Network. We offer our users fun, engaging, social/casual games, and give game developers the opportunity to tap into a large audience of gamers.
We will help users connect to and access their games across multiple social networks, maintaing a global player identity so no matter where they are they never have to start over.
We want a logo that will look fun and bold to represent our gaming roots, as well as modern and clean to reflect its web2.0 presence. We are open to edgy and aggressive aesthetics as well as simple and playful.
If your work is good, aside from the cash prize for the contest we can offer a steady flow of work!
- Colorscheme or matching/multiple colorschemes that can look good on both dark and light backgrounds
- Open to having an independent logo aside from just the word "Player Axis" (for example: 3com, apple). something that can be used for icons etc.
- Fun, Clean, Bold, Aggressive, Edgy, Simple and Playful are all important words to be translated in the logo but you can pick and choose the words you want to represent, we understand that its not likely to cram all those "ideas" into a single logo.
- web 2.0 influence
- Will be used for web,, print (business cards), tshirts, ads.
- prefer 2 colors no more than 3
- Format Required: Adobe Illustrator
- 90's beveled 3d looking logos
- comic book fonts
- font only logo