Voici comment Robert Kibbe a commencé son expérience création de logo
Logo needed that conveys the coolness, fun, and over all "bad-ass" nature of 60's and 70's muscle cars. This logo will be used on our website and all company related materials (business cards, stationary, etc.) and will be the basis of the color scheme of our website.
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
We need a logo for our new business - we're called "The MuscleCar Place". This logo will be the basis of the color scheme of our website and all business materials. This will initially launch as an online business only, but will expand later into a shop/garage as we grow.
We will have an online business where people can buy and sell their cars, where they can learn about doing fun things with their cars (racing them, taking them across country on trips with friends/family, restore them, etc.) and where they can connect with other people of the same interest. We'll have a weekly blog, podcast, and newsletter featuring all of these areas. We'll also have a segment in the podcast and newsletter each week where we'll feature a story of someone and their car - neat stories that feature the cars as a linch pin to a bigger, more personal story (such as "I sold my '69 Camaro when my daughter was born", or "I restore this car with my dad before he died", etc).
This is a place for people who love these old cars, but realize that the cars are simply a reminder of someone they love even more. The logo needs to convey that, somehow, some way.
- We want a simple logo that represents the type of cars and people we serve (people that LOVE 60's and 70's muscle cars)
- The logo should contain our company name (The MuscleCar Place)
- The logo should contain a minimal number of colors
- We're open to color schemes that use bold colors or that mimic the "chrome" logos used on old muscle cars
- The logo could silouhette the shape of a classic muscle car (like a '64 Chevelle) but should not include a direct picture of a car itself.
- We're open to themes that minic road signs that play off of our company name
- The logo should convey something very American, masculine, and fun.
- Our company name is case sensitive: "The MuscleCar Place"
- We're planning to base the color scheme of our website off of this logo, so try to think "big picture"
Ne veut pas
- The logo should not contain pastel colors, rainbow colors, etc.
- The logo should not be overly complex
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser