Voici comment ChiDrew a commencé son expérience création de logo
The Libertarian Party of Chicago needs a fresh new logo for use on the web, business cards, flyers, and other print media. A clean logo with web2.0 in mind.
Please read the contest brief..
Nom de l'entreprise
The Libertarian Party of Chicago
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
We are looking for a logo that we can use on our website, meetup, and facebook page. We want something bold, powerful, clean, web2.0, that makes you think of Liberty, and Chicago.
If you feel there might be trouble printing the logo, please provide a second version of the logo that will print well on business cards and flyers.
If you'd like you can use traditional symbols of freedom such as the statue of liberty, or an a eagle. We really look forward to seeing something more unique and original though (think corporate logo).
- The words "Libertarian Party" and "Chicago" in the logo
- if possible, the website LPChicago.org but it's not required.
Ne veut pas
- No pictures or mayor Daley
- Do not use the Chicago Flag. (You can use the same colors, just not the flag)
- do not use any one specific buildings in Chicago (ie Hancock building, Sears (Willis) tower).