Todd Durkin Enterprises
I am a passionate, energetic, dynamic personal trainer, life-coach, and motivational speaker. My first book, The IMPACT! Body Plan comes out on September 28th and I am re-branding my business “Todd Durkin Enterprises” (http://www.ToddDurkin.com) due to the launch of the book. The book is published by Men’s Health and Rodale and we will have a major PR campaign behind it. The purpose of the site is to be able to sell my programs, speaking engagements, the book, to link in all my social media through FB, Twitter, my blog, etc.
My business Todd Durkin Enterprises is a spin-off from my highly successful fitness performance facility, Fitness Quest 10 in San Diego, CA. It is here that I train the likes of NFL & MLB superstars like Drew Brees, LaDainian Tomlinson, Aaron Rodgers and a slew of major athletes. We were recently voted a Top 10 Gym in the US and that business is going well.
I have a very “strong” name and brand in the fitness industry and a strong following. The Todd Durkin Enterprises site will be branding my name as a speaker, author, expert, and coach. It’s developing my personal brand.
See http://www.amazon.com and search my name to see the book.
Again, this will be a re-brand of Todd Durkin Enterprises.
Our target audience is very diverse. First and foremost, because I speak to thousands of fitness professionals each year, it is critical that this speak to them and resonates with energy, passion, professionalism, and “World Class”. I am recognized as a leader in the fitness and sports performance field and want to make this logo and brand synonymous with being the BEST!!!!
Next, my book The IMPACT! Body Plan is for all fitness enthusiasts, weekend warriors, house-moms, executives, and young athletes. While geared more to the 25-55 year old crowd, there will certainly be more folks than that that read it. This brand campaign must have universal appeal and one that folks of all ages can relate to.
And lastly, I do a fair amount of motivational speaking to conferences and companies worldwide on team-building, leadership, personal development & excellence, and health & fitness. Therefore, the logo/brand redesign needs to have much professional appeal to the corporate HR crowd that will be making decisions of whether they should hire “Todd Durkin Enterprises” to come in a do a key-note speech. Once again, the logo must wreak of passion, energy, and action.
Our followers want and need motivation, inspiration, energy, passion, vitality, health, performance, and connection. People often are attracted to the extremely high energy our programs offer.
(see attached doc)
Looking for a major “brand” redevelopment. I would like a new logo, tag line, and subtag line for Todd Durkin Enterprises: Here they are:
Todd Durkin Enterprises
PASSION. PURPOSE. IMPACT.
Inspiring Greatness Everyday!
A couple ideas:
1. I am often referred to as “TD” so maybe you can make these 2 letters pop a bit.
2. The tag line is “Passion. Purpose. Impact.” These words all define my Todd Durkin brand. I am very curious to see what you can do as these words serve as themes for my motivational talks.
3. Maybe do something with the word “passion”? “10” is my number and I was thinking of somehow making passion with a “10” in the “io”?? Or is that hokey. I have something called “10-In; 10 OUT; the makings of a champion” talk and 10 is everything I do. Fitness Quest 10 is my brick and mortar business. 10 is the striving to be World Class in all we do.
4. After the 3 words, I like to have a tag-line that says “Inspiring Greatness Everyday!” Script or block but needs to be very “inspirational”
The logo and tag lines will be used primarily on my website, print collateral and other web-based applications such as Twitter and Facebook. It will need to be on a transparent background. It may also be used on clothing such as T-shirts and caps. Think website!!!
5. The website will have a rich, royal blue theme. see attached pics.