Voici comment Patrick Bradley a commencé son expérience création de logo
This is our second contest trying to get a logo for our music school. The first time through 99 designs we thought we knew what we wanted and lead great designers astray. The logo is for Bay Area music school (http://bradleyschoolofmusic.com/) Bradley Music Studios is a place where people come for an academic music program taught by professional musicians who have serious street credibility and are cool and hip. The logo will express: 1. Classy and sophisticated 2. academic and learning 3. very hip and cool. 4. clean and simple. We offer the best education with the most popular teachers and cutting edge ideas. Instructors at BSM are professional musicians with their own careers.
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
Bradley School of Music
is a place where students of all ages and all skill levels come to
learn a technical and academic curriculum from professional musicians
who are among the coolest and most admired in the area. We offer the
best education with hip popular teachers and ideas - Learn from a pro -
play like a pro.
Since we are moving into teaching different instruments,
voice lessons, etc. our logo with the guitar may pigeon hole us.
a brief video from our monthly jam sessions where students perform in
an open mic format with professional musicians. Here in the video is a
young base player jamming with Orestes Vilato (former percussionist for Santana). http://tinyurl.com/266xa5
- redesign of logo featured at http://bradleyschoolofmusic.com/- Please don't use our web site as representative of our school
- the site re-design is next.
- we like logos that are classic and simple like FedEx, Coke, IBM, CBS, etc
- the logo can be completely different than the one on the site
We'll use the logo on business cards, t-shirts, letterhead, and website. If this logo contest goes well we will run a new
contest for CSS templates based on the logo we choose
- Item 1...color scheme should be classic and look good in B/W no Web 2.0 colors
- Elements in logo: not sure but BSM or Bradley School of Music seems a place to start
- logo may work with some creative way to use the text only: BSM or Bradley School of Music
- should scream: clean, action, classy, sophisticated, academic
- looks awesome on a t-shirt or the company autos - something a teen or adult would wear on a shirt and not look like a dork
- Logo can reduce well to two-color versionFORMAT:
we would like the art in a vector format for Adobe
Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator. Is it possible to get pantone colors?
We have hear that the business card people will want something to help
match the inks.
IMPORTANT: Note that the winning logos will
transfer under the EXCLUSIVE and unlimited ownership of our company and
cannot be used in complete or derivative form in any other way
(display, sale, etc). All copyrights and licenses on the logo will be
transferred from you to our company upon winning this contest.
Ne veut pas
- no web 2.0 colors
- nothing that looks like clip art - who wants to wear that on a shirt?
- nothing too intricate or detailed
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser