McLeod Enterprises is an IT Company conducting business in the EU within multiple industries (finance, new media, film, non-profit / charity) - working with small, medium, large and enterprise business to provide new IT infrastructure or review and improve existing infrastructure (everything IT) - then reviewing and monitoring those systems to make sure they're running efficiently - cost, uptime, power consumption, etc.
We're about integrity - building an excellent international reputation, not taking shortcuts - ensuring the technical and non-technical customer understands what we're talking about, but not making sacrifices to professionalism, technology or integrity along the way.
We don't just 'install IT systems' or 'design a network' - we strive to attain a complete understanding of all business requirements to create "the optimal solution" - so there is also a very strong aspect of involvement in understanding the business, to make the IT systems work for the customer, and not the other way around.
We want this logo to be immediately interesting and in some way vaguely familiar, to make people feel comfortable with the 'interesting' aspect - it should immediately express "IT Systems" or "Technical & Digital" in some way, to make up for the lack of information in the words themselves.
- Startup small to medium business to understand business requirements and design solutions from scratch
- Existing companies of any size for reviewing current infrastructure and implementing monitoring systems
- Logo should be entirely original and contain no clip art or stock photos.
- Logo should incorporate the words McLeod Enterprises. "Ltd" is optional - acronyms of these words will also be considered but full name is preferred.
The ideas we would like expressed are:
- High tech, digital
- Two Way Understanding (making sure we understand customer requirements and the customer understands us)
- dealing with high degrees of complexity
Dynamism: While we will evaluate new technology, we will not simply jump on the band wagon because it is new, or run away for fear of change - we are highly dynamic and will go with the best solution for each and any given scenario without individual or corporate bias.
Two Way Understanding: many IT companies don't understand their customers requirements and many IT companies aren't able to communicate effectively with their customers - we want to differentiate ourselves from these companies.
A secondary aspect of the company is that we are focused on 'Environmental Computing' - power saving, carbon footprint and carbon offset, etc. - Green.
Logo will be used on websites and in print.
Contact us for clarification or any more information.